ARBOR Online Payment System
We are pleased to let you know that Anston Park Junior School has an online payments system. This system enables you to pay for school meals and other school activities online. We hope that you find paying in this way much more convenient and reduces the chances of money being lost or left in book bags.
Arbor is very easy-to-use and offers you the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that payments are secure, it has the highest level of card security, and that funds will reach the school safely.
Getting started with Arbor
- You will first need to register with Arbor. The school will email you an activation link.
- Registering for the first time is easier on an ipad/tablet or a laptop however this can be done on a mobile phone.
- Once registered you are then able to download the Arbor parent portal app to your mobile phone. This is a mobile friendly app that is quick and easy to use.
- Once you are logged into your child's account you are able to view their meal choices and make payments for meals by topping up their account on the left hand side.
- Any trips/visits will also show on the Arbor account.
Please use the link below for step by step guidance on getting set up:
If you need further assistance, please contact Mrs. White or Mrs. Dodson.